Navigating through John Wayne Airport just got even easier. New interactive wayfinding signage combines high-tech with convenience, offering access to interactive LED digital touch-screens located in the Thomas F. Riley Terminal.
Airport guests can now easily locate the nearest restroom, cup of coffee or souvenir at the touch of the screen. Travelers can also view menus of Airport restaurants, locate vegan-friendly options, and order food directly from their mobile device.
Highlights of the interactive digital wayfinding signage include:
- Identify where retail, food and beverage, airlines, and services (pet relief areas, taxi/ride-app locations, nursing mother’s lounge, ATMs, water refill stations, USO) are located in Terminals A, B, or C.
- Know the distance from one location to another to comfortably judge the time needed to reach the destination.
- Locate a restaurant and view menu options, calorie counts, vegan/vegetarian options, and gluten-free items.
- Download a free HMS Host “Host2Coast” app directly to a mobile device via QR code to pre-order a meal from seven restaurants, pay, and schedule a pick-up time up to 4 hours in advance.
- View the JWAlive music program schedule for performance times and locations.
- Find information and links to wheelchairs, airlines, rental cars, and TSA Pre✓™.
The easy-to-use touchscreens are located past all three TSA security checkpoints in the Thomas F. Riley Terminal. Each sign includes two 46” touchscreen wayfinding LED screens, and three 37” horizontal LED screens that continually display the overall layout of the Terminal’s concourse and gate numbers.